In this edition of the Caregiving Conversations Video Podcast presented by Gary and Mary West PACE, Mary Jurgensen, our community engagement manager, talks with Kindra French of 101 Mobility based in Carlsbad, California.
101 Mobility is a community partner of West PACE, and they help keep San Diego County seniors independent in their own homes. Together, we work to give family caregivers peace of mind.
- How do you know if home improvements are needed for seniors?
- What are some simple things seniors and family caregivers can do to improve their living spaces?
- Does insurance pay for home improvements for seniors?
- Why is it important to consult with a mobility solutions specialist?
- Advice on how to navigate family dynamics.
- What inspired Kindra to work in the senior services space.
Watch the video featuring Mary and Kindra:
If you or a loved one are 55 or older, live in North County San Diego, and meet state requirements for nursing home level of care, contact us today to see if enrolling in our program is right for you. We also welcome you to schedule a tour of our center. Call 760-280-2230 or email us today.